Lixus WINSTROL are a derivative of dihydrotestosterone, chemically altered in such a way that the anabolic (tissue-building) hormone in real estate is greatly enhanced. WINSTROL or “Winnie” is the most widely recognized trade name of stanozolol.
Stanazolol is one of the most powerful dissociation anabolic and androgenic among all commercially available anabolic steroids. Stanazolol also can not be flavored estrogen so ideal for those who are prone to gynecomastia or water retention, anti-estrogen, so it is not required when taking Lixus Winstrol Tabs. Since estrogen is responsible for water retention, Lixus Winstrol Inlays produce a depleted, qualitative view of the muscles without forming an excess of subcutaneous liquid stanazolol.
Winstrol course is suitable for those athletes who have adequate body weight and moderate fat content. General Rules receiving means include:
- Give preference injectable form.
- Optimal daily dose: tablets – 10-25 mg in injections – 50 mg.
- The course should start with the lowest dose of 10 mg per day. For a week you need to increase the dose to the optimum value.
- Course duration: for the tablet form – 5-6 weeks for injection – 6-8 weeks.
- 1.5 weeks before the end of the course the dosage of the drug should be gradually reduced to a minimum value.
- The greatest effect of the exchange rate obtained by simultaneous use of sports nutrition for relief.
- Described course Winstrol does not need to conduct follow-up therapy.
When using Winstrol rarely observed for conventional steroid side effects include acne, water retention, increases in blood pressure and aromatization, which leads to the development of gynecomastia. Winstrol® not converted in the body into dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and almost does not inhibit the function of natural testosterone body (HPTA). However, as the 17 alpha-alkylated preparation in large doses or prolonged use can be toxic to the liver. Although this toxicity is less pronounced than in most other 17-AA steroids, prolonged courses or the use of high doses tend to cause an increase in liver.