GP Clen, aphrodisiac mainly beta-adrenergic receptors. It has a bronchodilator (extending lumen of the bronchi) effect, which is caused by a direct effect on relaxing bronchial muscle. It dilutes viscous secretion (discharge) of the bronchi and promotes the best of his office. Slightly raise the heart rate. Has also tocolytic (uterine muscles relaxing) effect.
• acute phase of myocardial infarction;
• hyperthyroidism (thyroid disease);
• aortic stenosis;
• coronary heart disease;
• tachycardia, tachyarrhythmia;
• Hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy;
• pregnancy (I trimester and immediately prior to childbirth);
• Hypersensitivity to clenbuterol australia and other components of the drug.
In connection with the content of sorbitol drug contraindicated in patients with fructose intolerance.
Is an antagonist of beta-blockers; reduces the effect of hypoglycemic drugs.
It increases the risk of intracardiac conduction disorders with concomitant administration of MAO inhibitors and theophylline .
With simultaneous use increases the toxicity of cardiac glycosides and the risk of arrhythmia .