EC-HCG 5000iu – Human gonadotropin is a glycoprotein, a drug obtained from the urine of pregnant women. It comes in the form of injections and is produced in many countries. Pregnil from Organon, Prophase from Serono, is intended for the treatment of undescended testicles in children at an early age, hypogonadism (reduced production of testosterone by the body) and infertility in women. Among athletes, HCG is used to stimulate the natural production of testosterone during or after the steroid cycle. If the cycle stops abruptly, especially when there is no endogenous androgen, this can cause a very rapid loss of newly acquired muscle mass. If HCG is used, this loss can be prevented. Counterfeiting is not widespread. Some athletes have noted unpleasant side effects when using counterfeits – fever and skin defects, from insufficient sterility of the drug, so be careful. The drug is always packaged in two separate ampoules, one with powder and one – with a sterile solvent. The contents human chorionic gonadotropin of the ampoules are mixed before use and the mixture is frozen for further use.
Chorionic gonadotropin: dosage, course.
Injections of hCG are performed intramuscularly 1-2 times / week, dosages are selected individually depending on the required task. The maximum single recommended dosage of the substance is 1000 IU.
The effect of one injection is maintained for 5 days, the half-life of the hormone HCG is 2-4 hours.
– Store dry powder at a temperature of up to 25 ° C. Dilute solution for injection of sodium chloride 0.9%.
– In a diluted form, it can be stored in the refrigerator at a temperature of 2-8 ° C for 14 days.
Chorionic gonadotropin effects:
- It increases the synthesis of sex hormones
- It has the effect of testosterone
- Strengthening of spermatogenesis
- Development of sexual organs and secondary sexual characteristics